Get More 5-Star Reviews For Your Business
We all know that we are more likely to click on and instantly trust businesses that have more 5-Star reviews. Here's an easy way to create a link you can send to your best customers to make it easy for them to give you great reviews for your business.
2. Grab your phone and open Google Chrome as your phone web browser. You can download Chrome here.
3. Click the three little dots on the top, right and choose "New Incognito Tab." Incognito assures that you are not logged into your Google account.
4. Using the Chrome Incognito mobile browser, go to Google.com and search for your business using your business name as it appears on your Google Business listing.
5. Go to the Reviews section. Click on 5-Star. When the site asks you to sign in with your Google Account tap on the url in the address bar and Select All. Copy the link.
6. Open your email app and paste the link you just copied and send it to yourself.
7. On your computer (or wherever you feel most comfortable sending emails), open the email you just sent yourself and copy the link and open a new email. Write something like this in the message:
I really appreciate doing business with you. If you would be so kind, please click this link and give my business a favorable review. It would mean so much to me.
Highlight the words "click this link" and click the "link" icon in your email editor. Paste in the big link you copied so that the words "click this link" take you to the Google Write a Review page.
Always test your link prior to sending this email to a client just to be sure it is still working. Send the link to your satisfied customers and enjoy the 5-Star reviews they post!
Save the email and simply copy and paste the message and link in any email you send your clients requesting a review.